Register For Region 10 Dan Test And Regional Examiner Clinic
Fri April 30, 2021
4:00 PM Dan Association Meeting
6:00 PM Candidates Preparation
6:00 PM Ko Dan Ja and Dan Training
Sat May 1, 2021
8:30 AM Future Candidates Pre-evaluation
10:00 AM: Regional Examiner Clinic
Noon: Studio Owners Meeting
1:00 PM: 147th Dan Shim Sa Classing
TBD: Youth Activity & Social Time Following Shim Sa
Regional Examiner Clinic
Lessons from Training in a Bathtub: Moving in Place
Presented by Charles Smith, Sa Bom Nim Regional Examiner Assisted by Region 10 Ko Dan Ja members.
The year-long experience of training at home, often in small spaces, has provided some lessons for sparring and moving in closed quarters.
In this clinic members will work on creative foot movements to evade attackers in close spaces and explore dynamic foot and hand counter techniques.
This is your opportunity to experience and learn the newest interpretations of Soo Bahk Do techniques.
- Receive the official Moo Duk Kwan® Continuing Education Certificate (CEU) at the conclusion of the seminar
- Create a permanent record of your participation to build credit toward future instructor and rank certifications
- Build on your foundation of knowledge and experience
REGISTER BY MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2020
Sign up On-Line
Your Federation membership must be current in order to register and receive credit for this event.
Please have the following available before you register:
- Federation I.D. number
- Credit card number, security code, and expiration date
- Name, address, and phone number